No announcement yet.

"the pasture"....long read and pic heavy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you sir...my persimmons have all been browsed pretty heavy for a while now, the problem with mine is that they are on the end of the property closest to other houses so most of the browsing gets done at night.

I would love to be able to plant a few more along with some apple trees and honey suckle back around my food plot, that's a long term goal anyway. This spring I am going to make a few brush piles and try to grow the honey suckle up inside them, should be cool if it works.

Only 3 weeks left to make something happen out there, here's to hope!

Comment

I've heard this Hope & Change thing before....

Comment

Yeah, I know, I'm not sure what's next...sell? Atv park? Shooting range?

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
          Yeah, I know, I'm not sure what's next...sell? Atv park? Shooting range?
          Now you are just being greedy.

Comment

Flat fee Day hunts. Big deer, no guarantees....hunt it yourself during ML season as deer trickle back in.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
              Now you are just being greedy.
              I just want to kill one of those bucks!

Comment

Originally posted by d_e_smith View Post
                Flat fee Day hunts. Big deer, no guarantees....hunt it yourself during ML season as deer trickle back in.
                I wish but we don't have a ML season.

I'm actually just waiting for the ol man to show back up, I predict he will next Tuesday morning, and he'll eat a 120 grain Barnes.

Comment

Welp, gonna give her a go tomorrow morning. Not much going on out there lately but we'll see what shows up. Gonna be sitting under a cedar with the rifle , a rifle that wants to eat.

Comment

Good luck in the morning. We are pulling for you.

Comment

Not much morning left.....all day sit?

Comment

Saw 6 deer, one nice buck but probably 3yo...had something big on cam yesterday, couldn't tell who he was but it wasn't a 3yo. I'm gonna go out again tomorrow morning.

Comment

Good luck bud

Comment

good luck!

Comment

Well share the big one on cam

Comment

Thanks guys, I deleted the pic, it was blurry and he was turning his head so I couldn't see an antler characteristics, but he was mature

Comment

Working...
                                X