X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
      2 little bucks came in right at dark, nothing else I waliked over to the neighbors spot and cut several 4 wheeler tracks on my way. His pop up is literally 10 feet from the fence and he has cut a bunch of branches and made a brush pile on my side of the fence.

I've got a few old round bales that could use a new storage spot....
      I'd line it with 4' deep windrows of chicken sh it!

Comment

That's a whole lot of deer attractant.

Comment

I'm going to steal the hay bale idea, I have a similar neighbor. Keep up the fight, it's going to happen this year

Comment

not much to update here, things have been real slow with the acorns, corn piling up under the feeder and bucks locked down with does. I sat out there tonight and dodged mosquitoes till dark.

we haven't had many pics at all and none of the shooters on camera the last 2 weeks, hoping it all changes soon.

Comment

Not what I was hoping to hear. Maybe he will come home early after the rut is over this year. It could happen.

Comment

Maybe this weekends cold front will help you out.

Comment

Your still not 100% sure that the old man has made an appearance this year right?

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
                    Your still not 100% sure that the old man has made an appearance this year right?
                    sorry man, just saw this...I am pretty sure he is still MIA, the one I thought might be him early actually just showed back up...the 10 with the split g2's, the time is an hour off, he was there right before dark. this is a new camera I just hung at the very back of the property on monday, a few hundred yards from my stand/feeder/food plot. now I need to figure out how I am going to hunt back there.

I still haven't seen any of the good bucks and very little activity at my feeder in almost a month now.

I do still think the old man is out there, this new camera is closer to where I think he hides, maybe he will show up late.

Click image for larger version

Name:	WGI_0023.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.5 KB
ID:	24417349

Name:	WGI_0025.jpg
Size:	61.6 KB
ID:	24417350

Name:	WGI_0026.jpg
Size:	60.6 KB
ID:	24417351

Comment

Great read!!

Comment

thanks man, this is really the first time ive had a shooter(s) on camera after 10/2, it feels like a small victory already lol

Comment

And it's been back to a ghost town out there the last 2 weeks, I've sat twice, including tonight, and other than a spike I haven't seen anything and got tore up by mosquitoes.

The does and dinks are hitting the cameras a little more lately, maybe it will pick up...

Comment

This guy did get taken out by a neighbor a few days ago. I had 4 years of pics of him starting as a spike in 2012.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Mosquitoes?
                              Thermacell son! That's a high racked 8pt.

Comment

Couldn't sleep anymore storms woke me up...so I decided to do a search for the word persimmon because I'm going to plant some and just happened on your thread.Wow what a great one I might add.Thanks for sharing and inspiring! Keep it up

Comment

Working...
                                X