No announcement yet.

"the pasture"....long read and pic heavy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been following this thread for over a year. Man, I'm excited for ya and hope it all comes together!

Following....

Comment

good luck!!!!!!!

Comment

Got awful quiet around here. Them butterflies kicking in yet jshouse?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
          Got awful quiet around here. Them butterflies kicking in yet jshouse?
          well, the only pics of him from last week were on wed, fri, and sun, all between 12a-2a. i am going to make it out there on monday to see what happened this week and am going to make the chum pile 2ft tall and hope for the best.

i did get a text from a neighbor that usually sees all the bucks through the season, he said he isnt seeing any bucks at all...and my sightings have been dwindling week by week, so yeah, the butterflies feel like fire breathing dragons

Comment

wow, great read to kill some time at work today haha best of luck I am definitiely in on this thread

Comment

Awesome

Been following, hope this is the year!

Comment

Hmmm, maybe the bucks are feeling "the chill of an early fall' and are starting to change up there pattern already? Man, I sure hope he sticks around at least another week!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                  Im pulling for you more than anyone including me and my hunters. I hope he gives you the chance to seal the deal this year. It will make for one amazing story.
                  X2!!! Awesome and good luck! Love following your post!

Comment

Thanks fellas, heading down this morning to check everything, hoping for some daylight pics...

Comment

he was there Wednesday around 830p, Thursday around 1a, Thursday at 9p, and again just after midnight this morning, no daylight pics in over 2 weeks. I am gonna run down Friday afternoon and check the cams one more time and get some more feed out for the weekend. neither he nor the big 9 have been out in daylight lately.

Comment

and my fall plot hasn't gotten a drop of rain since we planted about 3 weeks ago, I was really hoping it would be up by now and helping keeping the deer close.

Comment

Is he still in velvet? Seems late.

Comment

Yeah, both of them and a few more are still I'm velvet.

Comment

Some monsters are on your place. Good luck connecting with them.

Comment

Good luck brother!

Comment

Working...
                                X