"the pasture"....long read and pic heavy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rtp View Post
    Im pulling for you more than anyone including me and my hunters. I hope he gives you the chance to seal the deal this year. It will make for one amazing story.
    I tried to keep it all under wraps till he was either gone again or on the ground, just couldn't do it every week I go get pics of him I want to show people

Comment

Glad to see you posting again! Really awesome deer you got there.....should be a good year for you. Hope you kill whichever one you want!

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
        thanks fellas, I really appreciate it. I've already talked to one neighbor that has seen him this summer, not sure how often, but he told me has seen him. I told him if he gets him to at least call me so I can go touch him lol. I have kept every pic I've ever gotten of him, would be a hell of a picture album if I can make it happen.

3 weeks. hope.
        I'm either go to give you an internet high 5, or send you a hallmark card this year! LOL

hope you whack him!

Comment

Originally posted by unclefish View Post
          Glad to see you posting again! Really awesome deer you got there.....should be a good year for you. Hope you kill whichever one you want!
          thanks buddy, but there is only one

I have a buddy that hunts with me out there, he knows this buck is off limits, but he has a few to choose from. I will go through some pice tonight and try to get some up of a great 8pt that showed up.

Comment

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
            I'm either go to give you an internet high 5, or send you a hallmark card this year! LOL

hope you whack him!
            hahaha, I know its cheesy, and my wife says I have problems...but I can honestly say there hasn't been a day pass since September of 2011 that I haven't thought about this **** buck. when I first saw pics of him he was 140" deer and I had never seen anything close to that big anywhere I've hunted, he sucked me in like a tractor beam

Comment

Glad to see you posting here again. Details are appreciated by all. Good luck.

Comment

thank you....here are a few more bucks

this is a great looking young buck I really hope can make another couple of year, that's the big one creepin in the back of the 2nd pic

the tall buck in the back was a spike 2 years ago

the big 8 and his buddy, the ugly 7. the 7pt was a 6pt last year and had an arrow sticking out of his back in December

so far the only deer to get a green light are the big one and the two bucks in the last few pics, the 8 and the 7.

Comment

Still following along and still keeping my fingers crossed for you. Plots looking great, keep up the hard work.

Comment

If you get this deer it will be a trophy of a lifetime for all that's gone into him. Good luck. Cool story.

Comment

Awesome Story! Hope you can put a story book ending to it!

Comment

Hope you get to stick that big OLD buck. Looks like a dandy, and I love it when they have stories to go with them.

Good luck.

Comment

That 8's pretty sexy too....

Comment

Great story - keep it coming.

Comment

Dang, you have some great bucks. Hope you get him

Comment

Originally posted by Dolch View Post
                                That 8's pretty sexy too....
                                I know it, he is a pretty buck.

thanks fellas