No announcement yet.

Sheds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On an archery only lease in Newton cty and STILL havent found a shed.

Comment

Me the family and some freinds found about 60 sheds since Friday in Duval cnty on an tightly managed 5,000 acre ranch. And some big non-rattling rattle snakes also.
      Last edited by PondPopper; 03-30-2013, 09:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 160class View Post
        Found some in Catarina this weekend, but saw mature deer with their horns still
        Any good ones?

Comment

Got these guys dropping from this weekend. Going to go out next weekend and see if i can find their drops!
          Attached Files

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365014075.270790.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.8 KB
ID:	24187168 Also found this one out in annarose off 624 in south tx at a friends place in a dried out tank bottom.

Comment

That's a nice one

Comment

Found the left side in January. Found the right side last weekend. It was 20 yards from where I found the first.

Pushmataha county, OK.

Pretty sure this is him.
                Last edited by Booner Sooner; 06-18-2014, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Great find. Love those big match sets and awesome when you got pictures to go with it

Comment

went up to Push WMA last weekend and saw 3 bucks still carrying!

Comment

Saw 6 bucks driving around this weekend in frio county, all still had both.

Comment

I went up to Push County OK last weekend and saw 3 bucks still carrying. It is weird for me to see that, I am from Wisconsin and I see bucks starting to loose them in Late December and I start looking heavily during February up there! However, it is all based on how much snow we have up there too because sometimes it takes the snow to melt before they start appearing in the woods!

Comment

still full head gear at the ranch usually don't start dropping till late march

Comment

I haven't seen a deer with antlers in a month. Big shed deer got hit by a car just down from my house yesterday. Sure hope it wasn't ol Big.

Comment

Well for the start of 2014, I found 1 "massive" shed....all 10" total. Hope it was a baby that dropped it. Should be a nice deer next couple of years.

Comment

Still intact up in southern Oklahoma

Comment

Working...
                                X