No announcement yet.

Sheds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am thinking about hitting up some public land here pretty quick to see if I can find some sheds.

Comment

Saw a buck that had lost one side yesterday, all the others had them. Coleman/Brown counties.

Comment

seeing some still with antlers in Concho county

Comment

Found some in Catarina this weekend, but saw mature deer with their horns still

Comment

Dropping in Comal

Comment

nothing yet in webb had a small 10 get caught in the high fence broke off half the main beam and haul ***** off

Comment

Found a few one afternoon last week.Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1363731351620.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	87.7 KB
ID:	24182532

Comment

Originally posted by EastTx View Post
                  Found a few one afternoon last week.[ATTACH]471676[/ATTACH]
                  I don't think your gonna see the buck that dropped the shed on the right next year.....

Comment

Bucks on camera in milam co. with one antler their starting here

Comment

Found these Monday. Jump a few bucks today in Kerr Co. No sheds found.
                      Attached Files

Comment

^^^ Whats on the inside of that left fallow shed? Looks like a big bubble

Comment

Originally posted by BuckSmasher View Post
                          I don't think your gonna see the buck that dropped the shed on the right next year.....
                          Yeah I think he's been gone a few years.

Comment

Found 3 in La yesterday

Comment

In my area looks like about 30% of the bucks have shed. Rest should be on the ground w/in next couple weeks.

Comment

Started dropping in Kinney County this past weekend. One of our mature bucks dropped one in a corn pile I set up in front of a camera Friday night.

Comment

Working...
                                X