Sheds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GTXHUNTER88 View Post
    10inch drop 8inch base have not seen this buck in person, mass goes all the way through.

Comment

wow thats a big deer

Comment

Giant!!!!

Comment

My 1st match set of the year. Hardin County

Comment

I just checked a camera card from Sonora. They still have their headgear.

Comment

found this guys rt. side yesterday. 101" 5 yr old
              Attached Files

Comment

Also found this guys ' paddle' . Just under 30" mass
                Attached Files

Comment

found another yesterday

Comment

One in the middle of the road this weekend McMullen county. every buck I saw still had both.

Comment

I'm glad to see Sheds posted. Sheds=dreams of future hunts. Love it!

Comment

Originally posted by SWAThog View Post
                        I'm glad to see Sheds posted. Sheds=dreams of future hunts. Love it!
                        Old post from last year, someone resurrected the thread, so we will continue it for 2014.

Comment

No giants here. But I found all these in about 2 hours today in our wheat fields. The biggest set at the top was about 3ft apart.
                          Last edited by Abcdj; 05-25-2014, 07:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                            No giants here. But I found all these in about 2 hours today in our wheat fields. The biggest set at the top was about 3ft apart.
                            That's a lot of bone sir.

Comment

My dad pulled the cards from the lease North of Clarksville and only a few young bucks are starting to shed. All of the big boys that we have on camera still sporting their headgear.

Comment

Found the matching set to a 3 year old buck we call "Ripper". He had broken off one of his split brows. Can't wait to see what he does this year. The bottom of his left antler actually has a "worm hole" through it. If he ups his mass this year, he will be a killa fo sho!

Approx 157" B&C
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X