Clear All

1st Buck!!!

What do y'all think??
    Attached Files

good first buck congrats

Comment

Congratulations !

Comment

In my opinion, that is exactly what a first buck should look like. Something big enough to get your heart pumping and that you can be proud of, but at the same time, a buck that give you something to try to better, year after year. Not one of those 170 class first time bucks that so many young kids get to shoot. Nothing to look forward to. Just my opinion though.

Nice first buck.

Comment

I don't care how big a buck is my heart will always feel like its going to beat out of my chest when I see him walking out. I won't ever get to shoot a 150 class buck or get close to that I'm not going to go out and pay for something that you should be able to do for free. Thank y'all and I am very proud of my Buck!!!

Comment

Nice! Congrats! Buck fever is the reason i hunt!

Comment

Originally posted by HUNTING_COACH View Post
              In my opinion, that is exactly what a first buck should look like. Something big enough to get your heart pumping and that you can be proud of, but at the same time, a buck that give you something to try to better, year after year. Not one of those 170 class first time bucks that so many young kids get to shoot. Nothing to look forward to. Just my opinion though.

Nice first buck.
              ^^^this exactly^^^ well said

Comment

Nice buck, my heart pounds every time I see a deer and I line it up for a shot with my scope and pull the trigger.... My first deer in 2011 was only a 6 point, thought my heart was going to pop and that the buck was going to hear it but he was young and look for that hot doe that he was smelling, which was a spray I had unloaded 2 hrs earlier....

Comment

Congrats! What's the story on him? Did you take him with a bow? Nice buck!

Comment

Nice first buck! Congrats

Comment

Very nice congrats

Comment

Great buck, Congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by BigearRabbit22 View Post
                          I don't care how big a buck is my heart will always feel like its going to beat out of my chest when I see him walking out. I won't ever get to shoot a 150 class buck or get close to that I'm not going to go out and pay for something that you should be able to do for free. Thank y'all and I am very proud of my Buck!!!
                          Looks almost just like my first buck And well said, I am the same way. It'd be a blessing to shoot a 150 class buck

Comment

Congrats! Nothing like the first. I just got my first last week. What a rush!

Comment

Congratulations, now you have something to look forward too! Awesome job!

Comment

Working...
                              X