Ouch Broken Pedicle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ouch Broken Pedicle

Lowest break I've ever seen on film. Ouch. On a youngster too. Anyone had this happen before? What does that buck look like now?
    Attached Files

Ouch

Comment

It wont ever be the same. Poor fella!

Comment

ouchy!

Comment

Be lucky if that dont kill him. Looks like he pulled out a chunk of skull?

Comment

That's what happens when you mess witht he big boys! It's all fun and games until somebody breaks a pedicle?!!!

Comment

Worse yet, I think he was a helluva yearling for our area. Guess we will see how "non-typical" he gets. Praying the lil fella makes it. At least he's still coming to food & has a hunger.

Comment

he'll probably be ok. I can't tell if his skull cap is busted or not. He might get some funky browtines on that side. might be totally normal.... you never know.

Comment

going to leave a mark--

Comment

Looks painful, but either way he should be recognizable in years to come... and another thing, he is still toting the same genetics no matter how bad this makes him turn out

Comment

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
                      he'll probably be ok. I can't tell if his skull cap is busted or not. He might get some funky browtines on that side. might be totally normal.... you never know.
                      x2

Comment

If he make it, he sure is gonna have some trash grow on that side

Comment

ouch

Comment

Ida probably shot him for his own sake and woulda passed for AR

Comment

Working...
                            X