Henderson co Age/score

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Henderson co Age/score

First off im having a hard time convincing myself the first pic is the same deer as the last two. What do yall think? age/score?
    Attached Files

3.5-maybe 4.5 yr old. Same deer. @120". Could end up being a great deer in a couple years

Comment

I'll go with 3 maybe 4 since he's probably run down from the rut (my $ is on 3 though) and 138"

Oh and same deer.

EDIT: I gave him too much mass... He's a low 30's deer that will net P&Y take it to the bank

Comment

Different deer the first buck has longer brows and his left side G3 is longer than his G2 and on the other buck the left side G3 is shorter than his G2 and the first is a 9 and the other is a 10

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
          I'll go with 3 maybe 4 since he's probably run down from the rut (my $ is on 3 though) and 138"

Oh and same deer.

EDIT: I gave him too much mass... He's a low 30's deer that will net P&Y take it to the bank
          That's what I was guessing

Comment

Nice deer though.

Comment

Originally posted by Rcates16 View Post
              3.5-maybe 4.5 yr old. Same deer. @120". Could end up being a great deer in a couple years
              3.5...look at the distinct separation line between the neck and the shoulders. Once they blend then you can start going above 4.5. This buck will be a nice specimen in about 2 years and will have spread some good genes by then too. Cheers!
              Fred

Comment

Always a guessing game on these questionable photo we all get. Looks like the same deer to me and would say 3.5 from these pics. 130 +/- a couple inches.

Comment

Working...
                X