Help on East Texas buck....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ETXBow View Post
    From that camera we have several smaller bucks, does, and hogs coming to hand corn. She puts a bag of corn out every week. NONE of the bucks or hogs have been seen during the day on camera, and NO DEER or hogs have been seen morning, noon, or evening from her stand.

I am impressed with her commitment to get this deer, because in 14 sits, she's only seen a fox.
    Pull up yalls area on arial map & talk it over where yall think he's coming from/what routes he takes to catch him up in the daylight and help her to make sure her wind is always right before she goes to sit. We did this for me & Ill killed the south east texas buck I was after 5 days into my madness. :thumbup: Good luck to her.

Comment

4.5 115-120 Class

Comment

4.5- 127" gross

Comment

Originally posted by griffbowhunter View Post
          4.5 115-120 Class
          This ^^^^

Comment

Wellllll....... guess what? The wife took her brother hunting last week. He sat by a tree for ten minutes, using another one of her guns, while she was in her stand. Then he shot this deer. I told her "I bet that's the last time you let him hunt with you!!!!"

Comment

Well congrats I guess. Too bad it wasnt the wife. I had him at 4.5 and around 122". If you score him make sure you give him all four circumference measurements on the 3 point side.

Comment

5.5?? put down the pipe... 4 shoot em

Comment

Originally posted by ETXBow View Post
                  Wellllll....... guess what? The wife took her brother hunting last week. He sat by a tree for ten minutes, using another one of her guns, while she was in her stand. Then he shot this deer. I told her "I bet that's the last time you let him hunt with you!!!!"
                  Her brother dont sound like much of a man

Comment

Working...
                  X