Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Hit Lister? Age and score please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hit Lister? Age and score please

Age and score please. I have had a few different opinions on age and score. I have a good idea just wanna get yalls thoughts on him. Should i put him on the hit list?

4.5 and I'd say high 130s low 140's. He's a pretty deer! I would let him have an arrow!

Comment

Looking from my phone I am going 4.5 (even tho a couple pics he looked 5.5) and 140ish.

Comment

looks 6.5 to me. upper 140 class. Great looking buck and good luck with him hanging around

Comment

Looks to be over 4.5. Love his width, nice buck there, I would think he's ready to put a hole in.

Comment

drive a truck thru that spread....

Comment

I think he'll touch 150 (148-152)

Comment

How wide do y'all think he is ?

Comment

i'm saying 22" wide at least and I think he is 4.5 to 5.5. I love a wide deer like that so I think if it was me he might not make it through the season good luck

Comment

According to what I remember in my formal aging classes (haha) spread accounts for far less score then most really think about. I think I could back my 250 between his rack! I'm going to say 5.5 and 145. Depends on your management plan but he'd be dead if he walked in front of me. Nice buck man! Good luck if you let loose. I'm guessing really wide on the spread

Comment

Wow he's wide! 23" maybe

Comment

4.5yrs, mid 130s. Joker is WIDE!

Comment

I been thinking 5.5 and about 143

Comment

That side view makes him look 6.5. The other pics look 5.5 . Either way it is shooer time. Oh yeah...he is 140

Comment

Good lookin' buck.

Comment

Working...
                              X