Turkey irradiation!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turkey irradiation!

Turkeys have caused me to lose my cool. Last season they ate every seed out of my foodplot. They are at feeders everyday. This year I planted bigger plot, over seeded, covered seed better and the turkeys are loving it. Last year we killed 5 in one sitting. This season I declare open season. I will probably take corn donations to allow anyone to kill as many turkeys as legally possible. Gonna start with family and neighbors. Any suggestions for my problems.

I think you've got it figured out...kill more turkey.

Comment

[ATTACH]395660[/ATTACH][ATTACH]395661[/ATTACH]

Comment

I'd buy some corn to kill some turkeys

Comment

We have the same problem. I have a rule with friends.....they an turkey hunt for free but they must shoot every one they have tags for. I sat near a roost on our place one morning. I stopped counting at 130 that flew down. The whole ground was black. They r worse than hogs I think.

Comment

I would buy corn to help you with your problem.

Comment

I'd definitely buy corn to come and help you with your problem.

I'd even cook dinner at camp, and clean up! I love shooting turkeys!

Comment

If you need help killing them just let me know! My wife and I would kill as many as possible.

Comment

I am at awe with the problems you guys have with turkeys! PLEASE sign me up!..I’ll drive 3 hours to whack my first turkey! I am excited when I catch a turkey on my trail cam…it is very rare to see on at the feeder a few hundred yards from the house. come turkey season, i never see them. Tried calling, nothing. Paid $150 to a huge game ranch in Yancy….saw two separate hens….heard one gobble in the distance….went back another day, NOTHING again. I want to bag a bird!

You guys are lucky you have them….130, I can hardly imagine.

Comment

I'll donate a bag of corn to hunt turkey haha

Comment

If you are going to irradiate turkeys, I would suggest corn laced with uranium.

Comment

I just caught my mistake jerp. I like your plan!

Comment

Where do you hunt? If it's not too far I'd be will to donate corn, cash, beer, whatever to come hunt turkey. I have never shot a turkey and I reeeeeally want to!

Comment

I think you just found a solution to your problem.

Step One: post a thread about it on tbh
                            Step Two: Allow people to pay your or trade you for a hunt
                            Step Three: Repeat this process till the turkey population is under control.

Comment

I think you just found a solution to your problem.

Step One: post a thread about it on tbh
                              Step Two: Allow people to pay your or trade you for a hunt
                              Step Three: Repeat this process till the turkey population is under control.

Comment

Working...
                              X