Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Same buck??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same buck??

Need some help. I have a couple bucks showing up. Do you think the one in first pic the same as buck on left in second pic?

Can't really tell but same skinny neck but just a tough angle to say

Comment

Very tough to say yes or no IMO

Comment

Both are pretty young but should make for good shooters in a couple years.

Comment

That is really hard to tell. I would guess yes same but wouldnt bet money on it

Comment

NO! first deer is a ten.

Comment

It is the same buck. If you look at the left branch with tines you can see they match.
              On the top pic the end of the horn curves in over the 2 tines. Definitely indicated on the bottom image. Also the mark on the hind quarter is in both images. Look at the bottom image and define the shape. Look on the top image and you will see the outline of it.

He is a 9 bro
              Last edited by tx07; 09-23-2012, 08:34 AM.

Comment

J was thinkin same but i couldnt tell if the top was a nine, or it was just that he was moving and the pic was blurred. Thank you for the input. 3 years on age?

Comment

Originally posted by urinsuranceguy View Post
                  J was thinkin same but i couldnt tell if the top was a nine, or it was just that he was moving and the pic was blurred. Thank you for the input. 3 years on age?
                  I'm no good at age on deer. Or pigs weight.
                  I just see packaged meat lol

If I was to guess just by looking at the neck not matching up to shoulders. 2 year at the most
                  Last edited by tx07; 09-23-2012, 09:27 AM.

Comment

I agree with Scout: similar neck, but hard to say

Comment

Working...
                    X