Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Id say 5 on the 8, shooter fo sho!

Comment

I think 6 on big 8 and 4 on smaller one.

Comment

Originally posted by dozer View Post
        5 and 3, Hand. You gonna try for that big boy Booger?
        It going to be hard to shoot any after looking at your animals. Good to meet you guys the other night.

As for the Wide Eight I think he is 6. He has hung around for the last three years we have been on he lease. I think he was 4 back in 2010 when we got on the lease. I watched him several hunts last year and made my mind up to shoot him late and he never showed back up. I sure hope some of the other good deer show back up. We had 3-10's, a drop 8, and a very young 11 that still have not come around. The mesquite beans are falling like crazy, so hopefully they are sitting back in thw woods getting big and fat. My guess is the accorns are going to kick our buts this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Booger74 View Post
          It going to be hard to shoot any after looking at your animals. Good to meet you guys the other night.

As for the Wide Eight I think he is 6. He has hung around for the last three years we have been on he lease. I think he was 4 back in 2010 when we got on the lease. I watched him several hunts last year and made my mind up to shoot him late and he never showed back up. I sure hope some of the other good deer show back up. We had 3-10's, a drop 8, and a very young 11 that still have not come around. The mesquite beans are falling like crazy, so hopefully they are sitting back in thw woods getting big and fat. My guess is the accorns are going to kick our buts this year.
          x2 on acorns, put up 2 stands in live oak thickets for that reason. Hunting in Brady.

Comment

The big 8 is no less than a 5 yr old. Im thinking he could be older.

I like that deer....Big 8s are pretty dang cool in my book!

Good luck this season.

Comment

6 and 4

Comment

Working...
              X