1st week on the new lease pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st week on the new lease pics

We got this lease very late in the game we looked at it a week before opening of rifle season and got feeders and pens set this last Friday evening and too my surprise already have 2 different bucks on camera and a good amount of does not sure on the 8 point but the 9 point with the crab claw looks decent very fat belly and brisket, question I have is how old do yall think he is?

Back story this is my first deer season in 12 years I have been out of the game for quite some time so this year is mainly about getting back in the swing I would love to shoot a trophy but meat in the freezer sounds just as good to me after being off the horse for so long lol

Comment

2-3 yr old bucks.

Comment

Congrats on the quick action and good luck this season.

T Mate is a sponsor

T-MateĀ® the T post game camera mount is the number one method for mounting game cameras and accessories to T posts. Designed from the ground up to be the most rugged and dependable mounting solution with its one of a kind lock bar system, T-Mate is the only mounting solution that promises stability, versatility, and

Comment

Thanks!
          I really wasn't expecting to see antlers so quick with fresh feeders but this place seems like it may turn out really nice!
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X