ID:	26623950 Click image for larger version

Name:	10210138.jpg
Views:	360
Size:	227.4 KB
ID:	26623949 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0560.jpg
Views:	382
Size:	229.3 KB
ID:	26623948 I don’t usually target a specific buck, but I’m after this one this year. He had been around my lease for five years now and this is the best he’s ever been. I can’t fathom why since this year we had a severe drought. We have better bucks and if one shows up I’ll let a bullet fly, but this is the one I want. I could have killed him last year but it was a few minutes until legal shooting time. He won’t score much but I don’t care about that, he is post mature and big bodied !

Good luck. Hope we see an LDP soon

I don’t care what the horns look like anymore for a trophy.

Mature and big bodies get my attention now. And if that comes with heavy horns even better

Comment

Good luck on getting him, Don. Those horns don't even make good gravy.

Comment

Good luck. Hope you get him.

Comment

Good Luck I hope you get a tag on him!!

Comment

Thanks guys. I haven’t shoulder mounted a buck in a long time, I’m out of room in the living room. We closed in our back porch this year so there are now other options. Like I said, he doesn’t amount to much, but I have history with him that will give me good memories if and when I get to the point that I can no longer hunt. One more pic ! Click image for larger version

Name:	10210115.jpg
Views:	265
Size:	107.4 KB
ID:	26625491

Comment

All trophies don’t have huge racks! Good luck getting him.

Comment

Stay on him Don. Let’s team up on him. You put him on the ground and I’ll help you drag him out of the woods.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                  Stay on him Don. Let’s team up on him. You put him on the ground and I’ll help you drag him out of the woods.
                  Terry, for the last few years I drop mine where they stand. Three years ago I had one run 30 yards or so and I resented him for that. I do appreciate your offer, but if I have drag one very far, there’s another old fat guy on the lease that will help me. This one here jumped out of the pen and caused me great anxiety until I looked over in the woods and saw an antler sticking up. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1091.jpg
Views:	234
Size:	154.4 KB
ID:	26627580

Comment

[QUOTE=Drycreek3189;n26627579]

Terry I do appreciate your offer, but if I have drag one very far, there’s another old fat guy on the lease that will help me.

That hurts Don. Hurts a lot.

Comment

[QUOTE=Gumbo Man;n26627707]
                      Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post

Terry I do appreciate your offer, but if I have drag one very far, there’s another old fat guy on the lease that will help me.

That hurts Don. Hurts a lot.
                      Terry, you have misconstrued my meaning Sir ! I was meaning an old fat guy like myself………

Comment

[QUOTE=Drycreek3189;n26627900]
                        Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post

Terry, you have misconstrued my meaning Sir ! I was meaning an old fat guy like myself………
                        LOL.

Comment

Working...
                        X