X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help on score

Need help on scoring this buck
    Attached Files

Not the greatest pictures to go off of but he's a helluva buck. I see 170's with potential for more since I can't tell much about his extras. He's got plenty around the bases that I can't identify. And they make the bases really big too, especially his right side. I think a mainframe 9. What part of the state is this deer from?

Comment

Originally posted by tbgascorer View Post
      Not the greatest pictures to go off of but he's a helluva buck. I see 170's with potential for more since I can't tell much about his extras. He's got plenty around the bases that I can't identify. And they make the bases really big too, especially his right side. I think a mainframe 9. What part of the state is this deer from?
      I'm trying to find better pics of him. He's always behind feeder or another deer in daylight pics. I guessed @170-175 but I'm not good at scoring. This deer is in Crockett county and we are high fence. Have a hunter coming out possibly to hunt him and don't want to surprise him with being way off on what we think he will score

Comment

The extras are going to add on him quick for sure. Yeah, I can see the northern genetics in him. Good luck to the hunter!

Comment

I don't see 70s but I could be wrong. I think 60-65 about 10 less than your estimate

Comment

Comment

Close to 170” is my guess.

Hope your hunter don’t care and just
              enjoys hunting him.

bp

Comment

Working...
              X