Lease Game Camera Photo Storage/Sharing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lease Game Camera Photo Storage/Sharing

I'm not very good with the new search engine but I tried to dig up something on this topic with no luck.

We are running 12 cameras on our new lease and I wanting to find a cloud based system that can store the thousands of pictures 12 game cams could produce. We pull cards monthly and upload certain photos to dropbox but I'm wondering if there is something better out there where we can upload all of the photos from each card pull. Our lease is setup on a community stand basis so everyone has access to every stand and no one can bogart the "sweet spot."

What I would like to do is import all of the pictures from each camera on each card pull into a cloud system web based server. From there we could dwindle it down to bucks of interest. The ultimate goal would be to keep track of bucks, as best as possible, so we have an idea when a certain buck/bucks is mature. It's a new lease that was heavily hunted prior to our takeover which means we are in for several years of heavy management.

Eventually I'd like to switch to one of the cell camera systems so that we can utilize the clouds they already have built into their subscriptions.

We were in a similar situation as you and never found a good option on finding a platform that could handle that sort of data usage for as many photos as you’ve got with 12 cams going. Not to mention it becomes labor intensive. The best thing we ever did was put a cell cam at each spot and use shared passwords for the app so each member could see photos as they are received in the app. We start running the cams in September and go throughout the season. It’s up to each member to keep up with what deer are hitting what feeders. Fair game

Comment

With tactacam you can share the cameras to other people. One is the primary and has controls. The others can just view. Pulling cards on 12 cams Is work.

Comment

Bite the bullet and order 12 cell cameras now. You’re gonna end up doing it sooner or later.

Comment

Checkout huntstand.com

It has built-in features for mapping and managing multiple trail cams. You can use their website or download a mobile app. Can use it to map out stand locations, mark boundaries and trails, etc. as well. You can also share your "hunt area" with other users if you want other people to be able to log in and see the trail cam photos.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2023-07-10 120255.png
Views:	141
Size:	1,022.2 KB
ID:	26530056 Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2023-07-10 120627.png
Views:	131
Size:	647.6 KB
ID:	26530057

Comment

Originally posted by Magoo View Post
            Checkout huntstand.com

It has built-in features for mapping and managing multiple trail cams. You can use their website or download a mobile app. Can use it to map out stand locations, mark boundaries and trails, etc. as well. You can also share your "hunt area" with other users if you want other people to be able to log in and see the trail cam photos.
            Interesting, didn't know it had this feature. Wish I didn't have my OnX built out so heavily or I'd consider switching to huntstand.

Comment

Working...
            X