Houston Co Buck With Character

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Houston Co Buck With Character

Its not always about score. I have a good idea how old this deer is from past pics. What do yall think of him? This is his first year to have the two drop tines.
    Attached Files

Big bodied deer! Looks mature to me.

Score wise maybe 125 without breaking it down! Great mass and character!

Good luck!

Comment

sweet buck, doesnt matter what he scores, he's unique!!

Comment

That thing is a TOAD! He is post mature and has a very unique rack, especially with the drop tines. I would be after him for sure.

Comment

Great looking buck! Good mass and Wow that deer is a heavy weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiebush View Post
            That thing is a TOAD! He is post mature and has a very unique rack, especially with the drop tines. I would be after him for sure.
            Shoot!

Comment

I say 6.5 cool buck.

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiebush View Post
                He dropped off in tine length really bad this year. He is at least 8.5...maybe older. He showed up right after I killed a 153 8pt 2 years ago and walked around him trying to make him get up. Then my Dad cut a chunk off the point of his chest last year.

I agree he wont net much but I think he is better than you might think. That mass carrys. Score doesnt matter tho. Im hunting him this year.

Comment

Let him walk! Walk right over her to Cherrokee Co! I'd drop him w/o thinking twice! Kewl old buck for sure!ยก!

Comment

That is an awesome stud! But are you sure those are drops, and not just velvet left over? I could be wrong, but regardless its an awesome deer!

Comment

Pretty cool buck!

Comment

Originally posted by gander View Post
                        That is an awesome stud! But are you sure those are drops, and not just velvet left over? I could be wrong, but regardless its an awesome deer!
                        yeah they are drops. there is still velvet on them tho. I have MANY pics of him from every angle.

Comment

6 yr old ..Very kool looking buck

Comment

Really awesome looking old deer! Can you say Roman nose?

I'm not sure he's 13" if Houston County is an AR county? He's not outside the ears....so it just depends on how big his ears are.

Comment

This is his last year!

Comment

Working...
                              X