Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If he'll only do this on Saturday.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is that one you were after towards the end of last season?
    No sir, that is a giant 6x5. He is on the list too if we can ever get on him good! This deer is one we have been watching for 4 years. We had hope of him being a net booner but, it doesn't look like that will happen. Too many drought years in his prime or he would have made it I think. He will be close maybe????

Here is the buck you are talking about this year, he is elusive so no good pics of him, probably in the very high 170's at a minimum:

congrats on the baby, does you daughter know she is going to have to start sharing her killing quota in a few years.
    Thank you very much, and yes she knows. She also has a 2yr old little sister! She knows we have plenty to pass around. They both just like to be out there, although she is a killer!

Dont miss!
    Dude...........don't bring that juju in here!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think I'd pass up any gimme shots just because of the velvet though
    I just won't do it. I killed 1 axis and 1 whitetail in velvet and if possible there is no way I will do it again. I waited 4 years to kill him, I can wait a few days or weeks for him to get dressed for the dance!!

A little on the young side.
    If 6.5 and maybe 7.5 is young then ok.

He will be even better next year.
    There ain't gonna be a next year one way or another!!

hopefully he will still be in velvet too.
    Why don't you and Groundthreat get a room for goodness sakes!

Why would you not shoot him in velvet?
    I just don't like the way it looks especially this late in the game. Not to mention its like he is not done and I feel like a buck in velvet was just killed too early? I don't really have a great reason other than I am not doing it.

I've got him in the high 60's
    I think you are spot on using the pictures. I had him at 164-166 from all his pictures then about 2 weeks ago I did a sit and had him at 50-70 yards for about 30 minutes and wow. When he first walked out I about had a stroke.

I think the cameras knock down the tine length. On the pictures I give him 11 and 10 or so and I bet he is closer to 13-14" and 12". I hate to say that but, those horns make him look cartoonish in real life! I think he is about 174 but, I might be wrong......will let you know saturday morning hopefully!

Comment

Great looking deer and if you need help with a couple of the others getting in the way.

Comment

Really nice deer!

Comment

I pray you get your wish, "Saturday morning early and hard horned."

Good luck on both the buck and the new Baby.

Rwc

Comment

i thought i was the only one that hunts over a spilled bag of corn!

Comment

Ha ha if u believe in juju you will have juju. I don't.

I think he nets! I have a bud who has a ten just like this on the wall. Net 173 on his. Good luck

Comment

Good luck,hope he shows

Comment

Wow, get after him!

Comment

Good luck, thats a beast.

Comment

Wow, he hung around quite a while. Looking forward to the LDP's.

Comment

Amazing buck

Good luck Q

Comment

Wow that 4th pic down really makes him look good. Not that he's not good any way. Can't wait to see the LDP's!

Comment

Good luck

Comment

That ole boys got some nice headgear. Good luck to you.

Comment

That is a absolute stud! Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                                X