Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Score this Buck Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6.5, nice mature buck, take him out!

Comment

He's mature. He's 4.5-5.5. Looks like his mass will tip him just over 140.

Comment

I am curious on what is having some of y'all to see him as 6.5. Not saying its wrong but just curious...

Comment

maybe 140 great lookin buck and i would deff shoot him

Comment

Comment

I think your choice to take him out is right on the money, he looks like a ripe old buck to me. Maybe a bit over 140+/-, nice mass.

Comment

Plenty mature and about 140-145+, I would surely take him down, great looking deer.

Comment

How are you all coming up with high 130's or low 140's? I have a friend who is a taxidermist that thinks his is easily over 150 and that was my thought before I posted the pics on here? Just a question.

Comment

I'm not real sure but one of the same guys has a deer on a thread started by 12th man scoring 132 and this one scoring 134.........this is a much bigger buck than the one on the other thread...just saying....I wouldn't be worried too much about what folks are scoring your buck at here and would just concentrate on whackin' this buck here in a few weeks...

Comment

I am not to worried just trying to understand. I have been hunting all my life and have killed some big deer but this threw me for a loop. Thanks

Comment

High 130s to 140 3.5 to 4

Comment

Please explain how he is even close to 130???? Not saying you are wrong just want to know how you see that?

Comment

I think he's between 90 and 100 down and close to 40 up, so 130-140. I see a mature deer as well.

Comment

are you saying you have a mid to upper 140 class 8-point with 4"-5" total combined g4's?

Comment

this is IMO giving him everything I can judging from the pictures you gave us.
                                spread 18"
                                mb 23" 23"
                                g1 4" 4"
                                g2 9.5" 9.5"
                                g3 7" 7"
                                g4 2" 2"
                                m1 9"
                                m2 7"
                                m3 8"
                                m4 7"

140"

Comment