No announcement yet.

Erath Co. Bucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

awesome group of deer, that one had me drooling.

Comment

Wow, I only wish to one day be able to hunt a place with deer that big wondering around. Just don't grow them outside a fence like that though

Comment

nice

Comment

well there goes my self esteem..i was getting excited about my bucks..that are now yearlings to me lol

Comment

No , I didnt mean that in a bad way. I have hunted in that area before, just curious. and I have NOT hunted the smokestack!!!!!

Comment

Looks like you've got a great crop of bucks coming in! Good luck this year. Be sure to post pics when ya drill one!

Comment

Originally posted by Big8 View Post
                Wow, I only wish to one day be able to hunt a place with deer that big wondering around. Just don't grow them outside a fence like that though
                sure they do - The fence gives them a better chance of achieving a quality deer herd, but there are plenty folks out there growing bucks this size on low fence properties. Great bucks!

Comment

out of curiosity, have yall brought in any deer from other places or are these results from proper management and feed? We just got on a lease in erath county. We are seeing nice young deer on trail cam. Just wondering if this level of deer is possible.

Comment

Impressive!

Comment

Hey Justin! Where's shoulders?

Long way from the smokestack, about 20 miles. A nice little piece of heaven nestled back where it is almost impossible to find. Amazing Deer.

Comment

Those are nice! Alot better than the "big, huge nothing" on my camera!

Comment

High Fence, but still wow. My dad has a high fence ranch also !

Comment

Hey Kraig, I thought I put him on here but I guess I missed him. There would be all kinds of comments about him.

A little history for everyone. The ranch has been high fenced for 3 1/2 years. We brought in 5 breeder buck only two of which are pictured (you can probably guess which two). But the rest of the bucks in the pics are native. It is amazing what a little age will do for bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by peacockoutdoors View Post
                              Those are nice! Alot better than the "big, huge nothing" on my camera!
                              x2

Comment

Dang !!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X