Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Timer it is then.

Comment

Have had great luck with HCR and FieldPro.

Comment

Have 6 of The Timer's the have worked great for the passed 3 yrs but the screen on one of them is going out.

Comment

HCR or the Timer

I have four HCR timers and they have never failed. One is seven years old
          I have one "the TIMER" and it is great as well and a little more versatile.

Comment

HCR or the Timer
            X2...have 5 of the HCR's all are over 5 yrs old and still function perfectly. have 3 and just bought 3 more of the Timers, am going to slowly phase out the HCR's.

HCR's are solid and have heard their customer service is fantastic, haven't had a problem to send back to be able to say first hand. they have a small auto type fuse protecting them, have had to replace the fuse a couple times due to nearby lightning strikes, that and battery replacements are the only problems I have had.

really like the versatility of the timers, they will work on both 6 and 12 volt systems. also really like the way you can have different run times for each feeding with the timer. I like to feed twice in the mornings, a heavy feeding at first light and then a second lighter feeding about an hour after daylight.

Comment

Go find you a couple of older Kenco Lifetimers.

I have two that are going on 14 years old. The only thing I have changed on one of them was the little $8.00 motor last year. I was recently able to pick another one up, second hand, for $25.00, including the timer, motor and housing.

Comment

ive used Texas Hunter Products, and never had any problems until just recently the hogs knocked over a feeder and it looks like they where choppin on the wires and the corn...

Comment

OnTime is what we use. I have about 7 of them and they have been great motors for us. Good battery life and easy to set and reliable.

Comment

the timer, we have 17 on our lease, even had one hit the ground in a winchup feeder barrel, spinner got trashed but the timer still works perfect on a different unit.

Comment

I have a couple of Triple C Feeders have been more than pleased with them.

Comment

just bought THE TIMER and love it!! best timer i have ever used

Comment

Originally posted by Leftridge View Post
                          I'm telling you..The-Timers is THE best.. I have two and just got another in the mail today..The are the most reliable you will find, without fail..
                          Originally posted by jmac2410 View Post
                          The Timer- West Texas Feeder Supply
                          Originally posted by Edwards View Post
                          ''The Timer'' works like a champ and easy to use
                          We have 8 of them running at the ranch and not one problem in 3 years.

Comment

Originally posted by charlie mcmahan View Post
                            I have a couple of Triple C Feeders have been more than pleased with them.
                            Same here. They are really great units but you don't see many people using them or see them advertised anywhere- I've never figured out why they don't market more aggressively
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	dispenser_12v_dnan.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.4 KB
ID:	23942954
                            Last edited by jerp; 07-29-2010, 08:08 AM.

Comment

Texas Hunter...I have 3 of them and I'm about to get a 4th one. We have over 10 of them on our ranch going now.

Comment

In the past we used the Spincast but we have been changing over to the OnTime. The lifetime warranty on the OnTime is great. I have had some issues with the pads on the Spincast which is why we have been changing over to the OnTime.

Comment

Working...
                                X