South Texas Rain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

South Texas Rain

Just got back from Artesia Wells today. All is srtrill green and looking good. Need more rain . Startin to dry up

central texas will dry up within the next 2 weeks if we dont get rain, especially with the temps rising. deer will start hitting feeders more

Comment

I got back from Carrizo Springs yesterday, and I agree. Still green, but it was crazy hot and windy. We need rain soon!

Comment

It won't take long for everything to dry up, these WEEDS are sucking the moisture right out of the ground.

Comment

That wind has been awful!

Comment

Originally posted by jason2547 View Post
            That wind has been awful!

I saw over 30 deer last Thurs evening. Thanks to the wind, it was all from the air conditioned comfort of my truck! They couldn't hear me coming

Comment

60% chance of rain Thurs-Fri-Sat next week... it better come true!

Comment

that would be a very timely event.. fingers crossed

Comment

We are getting dry now just outside of eagle pass...really dry.

Comment

TWC says we got .10 in Laredo but I was on the west side of Nuevo Laredo last night and we did't get less than .5

Comment

man that rain is a curse and a blessing!!!!

Comment

Looks like the Strong NE bands coming off of Alex will soak the brush pretty good in the next few days. Just when it was needed !! Things are looking better and better for an outstanding season ahead !
                        LP

Comment

Alex is exactly what we needed! Not too much impact on the coast and lots of rain for the Valley and S TX.

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

I went to los angelas yesterday to feed and it was wet from pearsal to millit and dusty dry at los angelas hope thay got some today !!

Comment

Working...
                              X