Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how early are yall putting out your cameras?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how early are yall putting out your cameras?

in years past we left them out all year but had problems with the cheaper cams and the heat of spring/summer so we pulled them after a month past season. i am thinking about putting them out in august.

what are yall doing?

We leave them out 365 days a year!

Comment

I'll probably go ahead and get mine set up next month.

Comment

july or august

Comment

I got mine running now to check for turkey, will leave it out from now on to see if I get any hogs and watch the deer.

Comment

I finally pulled mine Saturday. Did fill my feeder and set it to just a few seconds every afternoon to keep something interested.

Comment

NOTHIN much happening at our feeders, had them out for past month. Pulled them yesterday and will let them "rest" until early June. Just not worth cost of batteries to keep getting hardly any pics and most does. Early June they willl start having good growth.

Comment

I normally wait until July 1st to put my cameras out.

Comment

I probably won't put mine out until about the 1st of Sept, that'll give me almost a month before archery season begins to figure out where I want to hunt.

Comment

After deer season ends, I put mine on trails until September. Kinda like scouting without being out there in the heat of the summer.

Comment

Probably looking to put mine out in August or late July at the earliest.

Comment

I am too worried I'll miss something so mine are still out! lol...I kept saying after deer season, then after turkey, now for hogs, etc.

Comment

We leave our's out all year. The bone is growing now...but won't be really good until August. I just like the deer to be as used to everything as possible, even the cams.

Comment

One of the many reasons why we bought "cheaper" cams. If we leave them out year round and they get ruined in the heat, we are only out $100 instead of $300.

Comment

I was going to put them out this weekend Lee. But went off and left them.
                              Had a bad one so I decided to bring them all home for maintance. Kinda blow them out and clean where the batteries go. Check the cards and verify that everything works

Comment

Working...
                              X