Changing stops on Hoyt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changing stops on Hoyt

Looking to start tinkering anyone shoot a Hoyt preferably rx4 that has changed the draw stops to lucky or bomar?
    Pros cons? How’d you like em? Etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not an RX4, but just put a set of Lucky Stops on my Z1S. I really like them. I got the one that is between the 80 and 85 stock settings and its sweet. I've also run their adjustable stops on my BowTechs. Great products that can really change the feel of a bow.

Comment

Originally posted by Loneaggie View Post
      Not an RX4, but just put a set of Lucky Stops on my Z1S. I really like them. I got the one that is between the 80 and 85 stock settings and its sweet. I've also run their adjustable stops on my BowTechs. Great products that can really change the feel of a bow.
      i went ahead and ordered the bowmar and should have em come in friday.... just seems like having that hard flat surface will really change the back wall feel

Comment

Id be curious to know how they work for you Kas, I am interested in getting the sponginess taken out of the RX4 back wall.

Comment

Originally posted by mtac767 View Post
          Id be curious to know how they work for you Kas, I am interested in getting the sponginess taken out of the RX4 back wall.

If they come in Friday I will have them on Saturday and let you know

Comment

Originally posted by mtac767 View Post

Well ima idiot and didn’t look at the bow… the ztr cams have an integrated draw stop on the mods themselves… virtually impossible to change without cutting and voiding warranty… I’ll be sending them back to Lancaster

Comment

Looks like to change the feel I’ll be adjusting my hinge some

Comment

Working...
              X