X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found a deer. Hard to see the rack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve been looking for a new pack but the dang things are so expensive. I came across this one on a FB Saddle page and for $62 on sale, I had to give it a try. (It’s still only $69 regular retail) Showed up today and man I like it!! Not too big, not too small. I’ll never fill it up with gadgets and trinkets but there is plenty of room to stuff outer layers in for the long walk in or whatever else you may find you need the room for. Holds my Predator XL perfect. Still haven’t decided if I’m going to keep my sticks fastened to the bottom or if I’ll try them vertically with my platform. I ordered the CRUZR Mini Seeker Platform tonight to scale down a bit. Been running the Predator XL for 3 years. If you’ve been on the hunt for a new pack that caters to the mobile guy and doesn’t cost an arm and a leg, I highly suggest checking it out.

TideWe camo waterproof hunting backpack offers plenty of space for storing and organizing gear and helps reduce noise to keep you undetected in the woods.

Comment

Stacks nicely when done vertically as well. A little quicker to secure this way.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
          Stacks nicely when done vertically as well. A little quicker to secure this way.

You dont think those steps will stab the back of your legs while your walking do you? Or worse, in the kidneys.

Comment

Reason I don’t like or need double steps. They don’t pack good and extra weight

In the “captain Morgan” pose I get the next step EXACTLY where I want it, every time and singles pack perfectly flat

Comment

Originally posted by MnM View Post
              Anyone onestick? I currently use Wild Edge steps. I have 14, and use most of them on non prepped tree. Trying to find ways to shave weight.
              I switched to one sticking for this season. It’s the perfect setup for me. I go very deep on public and also use a kayak quite often. I shaved 3+ lbs of my setup from sticks, aiders, and platform with a lot less bulk. Contrary to popular belief 40’ of quality repel rope only weighs about 1 lb. And I can hunt up to 35 feet if I choose and can literally hunt any tree. Takes about the same amount of time to get up as my previous setup. Just as quiet and not near as much movement as some people think. Also I can be on the ground and packed up in about 3 minutes without climbing down in the dark.
              Gotta find a system that works for you and Don’t bash it till you try it. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
                You dont think those steps will stab the back of your legs while your walking do you? Or worse, in the kidneys.
                No. They stand off far enough on the outside of the pack that they don’t touch me.

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                Reason I don’t like or need double steps. They don’t pack good and extra weight

In the “captain Morgan” pose I get the next step EXACTLY where I want it, every time and singles pack perfectly flat
                Funny how everyone’s preference is different. I can’t stand a single step lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy Madden View Post
                  I switched to one sticking for this season. It’s the perfect setup for me. I go very deep on public and also use a kayak quite often. I shaved 3+ lbs of my setup from sticks, aiders, and platform with a lot less bulk. Contrary to popular belief 40’ of quality repel rope only weighs about 1 lb. And I can hunt up to 35 feet if I choose and can literally hunt any tree. Takes about the same amount of time to get up as my previous setup. Just as quiet and not near as much movement as some people think. Also I can be on the ground and packed up in about 3 minutes without climbing down in the dark.
                  Which saddle are you running? Ive noticed thats something people don't factor into the one sticking equation. One sticking with my Dryad is pretty much a crossfit workout. Gonna be listing it soon for that reason!

Comment

I’ve got a Tetherd Predator XL for sale if any interest. I’ll be listing it this weekend

Comment

I’ve been tempted to pull the trigger. LMK when you get it posted.

My Flickr Photos

Comment

If any of y'all run across a cruzr xc size 2 and a mini seeker for sale that yall don't want shoot me a PM please. I've been watching Rokslide and AT.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Comment

I like my Predator XL platform. I was concerned it may be too big but for my size 13 feet and big stature I found I have plenty of room to move around and never felt limited in mobility.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                            I’ve been tempted to pull the trigger. LMK when you get it posted.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy Madden View Post
                              Yeah, I do love the rappel and one sticking! But I am keeping my butt in a hang on stand, lol. It's funny, causes I do everything like a saddle hunter, except packing a bigger stand. I just move too much in a saddle. Sitting with my back to a tree helps me a lot with motion.

Comment

Hang-n-hunt this evening had a spike (3pt) walk under me. At dark I 100% packed up and out with no light and made it to truck and was still getting pics of him at the feed pen

Had it been a shooter and I’d been sitting at pen it would have been borderline with light…. Then I’d have had to sit up there for an hour in the dark praying I didn’t get picked off or blow him out leaving
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X