Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

??? on sight pins ar night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

??? on sight pins ar night

Looking to set up a night time pig kill zone using lightning similar to a show I watched. They used green led lighting to create a lit perimeter around a feeder.
    My concern is that my top 20 yard pin is green and would be the pin used.
    I don’t want to start swapping it with other colors, I love my current setup.
    Will there be an issue using the green pin to shoot into a green lit zone?
    Thanks

I dont think it would matter. The pin should be brighter than the green that the light puts out. Put a sight light on your scope and the pin will definitely stand out..I have green lights I got off Amazon on my feeders. I haven't sat at night to try them out but you can see it on the camera.

Comment

The pins gonna show up brighter than the lights once you turn your light on

Comment

Won't matter. If you haven't bought anything go red.... it is better in many ways. Also the Sniper Exterminator Feeder light is the way to go. There really isn't a comparable product. I've used a green pin with green lights and red lights without issue.

Comment

I have green lights on my feeders and green pins..... no problem at all.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X