Single pin sight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Single pin sight

I have a buddy in his early forties and the old man vision is setting in. He is considering a single pin sight. He's too dang tight to spend too much. What's a few decent models priced not to crazy?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Tru glo or trophy ridge is the direction I’d go

Comment

I shoot a HHA King Pin which is an older version of their top end slider sight. I like it fairly well. I will tell you though that I lost a pretty vital part of my sight the other day. I just dropped it in the grass and I couldn't find that thing anywhere. I reached out to HHA and they sent me 2 replacement Wing nuts for free. Even included some new stickers for me. I didn't even pay postage. Super awesome customer service. Just thought it was worth mentioning.

You might give this sight a whirl.
      HHA Optimizer Lite

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

Figure out his budget and start watching the AT classifieds.

You can pick up some gently used stuff over there and avoid paying full price.

Just like everywhere else, there will be some priced above what you can find same for new. Educate yourself on prices and do some looking.

Comment

I agree with the classifieds on AT being a place you can find some good deals. But I've been taken once over there as well so take that for what it's worth.
          The SpottHog he has now wasn't cheap, but I doubt he'd spend 250 on one. 100 to 150 he'll bite.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

CBE Hybrid Tactic

Comment

This - Or a cheap three pin

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
              Figure out his budget and start watching the AT classifieds.

You can pick up some gently used stuff over there and avoid paying full price.

Just like everywhere else, there will be some priced above what you can find same for new. Educate yourself on prices and do some looking.
              I used a single pin for 10 years, some came that way, some I modified.
              (took the extra "arms" off of more than one three pin sight :-))
              If he is hunting whitetail, a fixed pin set at 30 yards is all you need imho.
              No need to get an expensive slider for pigs are deer, 10 - 30 yard shots usually.

Aim Small

Comment

I have a HHA tetra single pin that I would get rid of in that price range if interested. I tried it, but just can't do the single pin thing after shooting multi-pins for 30+ years. I settled in the middle with a 3 pin slider.

Comment

anyone tried the eZ V?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwQh3IRSN8I"]EZ V Bow Sight Review - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                  X