Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

New Bow Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was told by my local bow shop (about to buy my first bow and they know that so they could be blowing smoke up my tailpipe) and they said the price of this year's models really won't drop that much when 2022 comes out unless 2022 is just a game changer... Should I wait a few weeks until the 2022 mathews is announced?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnTheGoodAg View Post
      I was told by my local bow shop (about to buy my first bow and they know that so they could be blowing smoke up my tailpipe) and they said the price of this year's models really won't drop that much when 2022 comes out unless 2022 is just a game changer... Should I wait a few weeks until the 2022 mathews is announced?
      Mathews V3's have already dropped from 1200 to 1000 at my archery shop before the new bow has even been released.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeM View Post
        Mathews V3's have already dropped from 1200 to 1000 at my archery shop before the new bow has even been released.
        Thanks! They're 1095 here right now. Maybe I'll wait till they drop!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnTheGoodAg View Post
          Thanks! They're 1095 here right now. Maybe I'll wait till they drop!

Thats what id do, if nothing on the New bow looks ground breaking just go with the V3 and save some money, i love mine

Comment

There are still some waiting on 2021 models. As far as the 2022 releases they should start soon. But we won’t be able to get one till mid 2022 or later the way things are going.

Comment

Pick up my new bow tomorrow, quittin’ time can’t get here quick enough!

Comment

Working...
              X