Cable slide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cable slide

I’m putting a Vapor trail ProV on my Elite Victory X & the rest is hitting the cable slide. Can you turn the slide with messing up the tune in the bow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Originally posted by Black-N-Red View Post
    I’m putting a Vapor trail ProV on my Elite Victory X & the rest is hitting the cable slide. Can you turn the slide with messing up the tune in the bow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    turning the slide will have an effect on the tune of the bow.

Comment

Cable slide

Turning the cable slide will increase or decrease the lateral loading on the cams, similar to what yokes do. A lot of elite shooters will manipulate the cable rod to fine tune tears on older models. I think one of the The reason older Elites shoot so well is the don’t have a lot of lateral loading which promotes good lateral nock travel, my e35 is that way. The trade off is there isn’t a ton of clearance. On my 35 I run a Bear foot archery aftermarket rod with a Saunders cable slide. It works well and was a big upgrade from the stock system.

[emoji1662]

Comment

It'll for sure cause a different load to be applied like muddy said. I wouldn't be afraid to move it though, just know itll affect the tune. I wouldn't think it'll be a huge difference.

Comment

Working...
        X