Spot Hogg Triple Stack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spot Hogg Triple Stack

Anyone have the new Spot Hogg Triple Stack on their bow? I'm looking to gain some information on the sight in process. I had a Spot Hogg Fast Eddie Double Pin on my previous bow, and that was a pretty simple setup. I've scoured YouTube and only come across a few videos that are basically just reviews. From what I've gathered, you can micro adjust the individual top, middle and bottom pins to whatever you desire (20, 30, 40, etc.).

My main question is figuring out your sight tape. If it's similar to the double pin, then it should just be as simple as getting your top pin set at 20 and then placing your sight in tape on the yardage wheel, then walking it back to 60 and finding out what number that is on your sight in tape. Then cutting that sight tape out and putting it on your yardage wheel.

Anyone know if the Triple Stack is the same?

I’m speculating, from what little bit I’ve looked at it and figured it would be just like over 3 pin moveable sights

Sight in top pin like normal, 20 and 60. Then once you get the tape on, move the other 2 pins to 30 and 40 (or whatever distances you want). Then move the second and third indicators

Comment

kd350 you are correct or at least that’s what I did. Had the sight since July and love it sight picture is a lot more clear for me now.

Comment

I have the triple stack. Sight tapes are easy. Just like stated above.. I sighted the housing in at 20 30 40 on the pins first then I set my 20 to 60 put on the correct tape then lined up my top pin at 30 . Shot the the other 2 at 40 and 50 to check . They were dead on. Bottom pin is my rover and it seems good out to 80 .
        This is one of the best sights I've owned..
        Last edited by jds247; 10-06-2021, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X