Nockturnal Lighted Nocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nockturnal Lighted Nocks

Just snagged some last week! Has anyone had any sort of issues with these? Ive been using the edge of my pocket knife to turn them off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is how I turn them off too. Only issue I have is when the blood gets in the "off hole" it causes them to not turn off as easy. One of mine turns on as soon as I knock the arrow but other than that, I like them.

Comment

I bought the 7$ tool to turn them off. Pocket knife or arrow tip, tended to tear them up for me. So I got the tool, and it works well!

Comment

Originally posted by npe001 View Post
        That is how I turn them off too. Only issue I have is when the blood gets in the "off hole" it causes them to not turn off as easy. One of mine turns on as soon as I knock the arrow but other than that, I like them.
        Same here. I've started wrapping clear tape around the base of the nock. This keeps the hole covered, and keeps the nock in place.

Comment

Only way I can see where I hit a animal and find my arrow is with them

Comment

Yep, been using them for several years. I have always had good luck with them.

Comment

I love using mine but the batteries are starting to die. Does anyone know where to buy replacement batteries?

Comment

Originally posted by npe001 View Post
                Put a little dielectric grease in the hole.

Comment

Originally posted by da_pepper View Post
                  I bought the 7$ tool to turn them off. Pocket knife or arrow tip, tended to tear them up for me. So I got the tool, and it works well!
                  I need that tool. It was concerning me that the field tip was going to tear something in the process.

Just checked, they are "in stock" at Academy.

Comment

Working...
                  X