Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

FOC Experts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

three rivers archery has spine simulator that is worth looking at but with your draw length and poundage you will have to go stiffer before you can ad more foc or you will be underspined. You will need heavy gold tip or 300 spine easton and maybe get away with a little over 200 up front total doubt you can do brass 50 insert and 175 broadhead up front. start with that simulator and go from there quickest way

Comment

Gold tip velocity xt I shoot em
      They are 300 spine and 8.8 gpi..
      My arrow is close to 500 I think w 100gr inster and 100gr head 29.5 inch arrow

Comment

Originally posted by IbeHuntn View Post
        I have a similar set up as yours, I have Easton Hexx 260 spine with 75 grain Inserts and 125 grain VPA 3 blade. I believe they are around 19 percent FOC with Razor feathers. I believe they are running around 500 grain total arrow weight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        I run the same, with aae hybrid vanes and 125 gr black hornet 4 blade (non ser razor). Even got a buddy running the same.

Talk about a killing combo! Man I love it. Gotta nock tune and make sure they spin true. Once you tune them, they are darts. Ill post a 60 yard group with one field point, and one broadhead. Only thing I've not gotten a pass through on is a pig facing away with a slight turn. Entered in front of the ham and almost passed through right by the jaw. Ill post a photo of that too. Everything else (2 deer, 3 pigs) (my buddy has killed 2 pigs, 2 deer) all pass through driven into the ground 8-14 inches. Stupid damage too.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MikeEMiller60 View Post
          Are Gold Tip arrows made in the USA?
          No. Easton and Bemans are the only two

Comment

Originally posted by kd350 View Post
            No. Easton and Bemans are the only two

All the more reason to use Easton

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...