No announcement yet.

Reinhardt 18 - 1 Target?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought mine on sale through Midway a few years back...a rare thing to find. It has been great. I would say DO NOT LEAVE OUTSIDE. I find mine last a lot longer if they are put away after every shoot session.

Comment

I punished one fore several years with non stop broadheads. I don’t think there is a better choice for the money that can be bought retail

Camofire will often run em on sale for under $60

Comment

Thanks guys.....I'm looking for one now.

Comment

Originally posted by IbeHuntn View Post
          I believe the company is call Sever, same foam as the Rinehart targets. I think they also make some broad heads as well
          Yep that's it.

Comment

Great targets in my opinion I have had one for 4 years now keep it out in the weather most the time it’s still taking in arrows

Comment

If you haven’t already purchased one. Camofire has the blem model on for $85 today

Comment

Camofire has blemished targets on today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

I've had one for a few years and I will say that I cant wear that thing out.
                    Ive only shot a couple BH's at it and it takes it well. I've never lost one in it but that is the main reason that I don't shoot them at it often.
                    I found myself losing my pins when I would shoot at it and then I realized that the black background with the yellow target would cause me to lose the pin. So, I painted over it with black primer and then came back and painted diamonds back on it.
                    It works great.
                    Until you get it shot up good, it is a little hard to pull the arrow out but once it is broke in, they pull out just fine.

Comment

They are awesome!

Comment

Camofire brings you a new lineup of deals on hunting gear, camo and clothes everyday! Our hunting deals are typically 40-70% off retail.

Comment

87.99 just ordered one. I needed a replacement and this thread pushed me into it! haha pier pressure is a *****!

Comment

I won one at the Rhinehart 100 one year as a door prize. Its probably 8 yars old shot every kind of broad head into it and haven't even come close to wearing out one spot! awesome targets.

Comment

I almost bought one off camofire although I’ve bought em there cheaper... but for the $18 shipping I passed. The be got plenty left in my 8’ styrofoam block

Comment

Working...
                              X