Ruger M77 Ring Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ruger M77 Ring Issues

Does anyone have advice for mounting a 50mm objective scope on a Ruger M77 MKII V/T? I have an high ring in the front and an extra high in the back per ruger recommendation. With the A/O on the leupold scope i have, i am just barely touching the bell to the barrel. Cant get bigger rings and cant move the scope forward. HELP

Very close call but you can feel contact between the scope and the barrel is you adjust the objective. Do leupold rings fit higher than factory ruger rings?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Jchunter; 11-14-2019, 10:20 AM. Reason: Add picture

Comment

Ruger M77 Ring Issues

Throw the river rings away and order a set of the Leupold rings for a Ruger. Way better quality. I can send a pic when I get home if you want.

I think you need Ruger extra high and high for a 50mm if I’m not mistaken.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
        Throw the river rings away and order a set of the Leupold rings for a Ruger. Way better quality. I can send a pic when I get home if you want.

I think you need Ruger extra high and high for a 50mm if I’m not mistaken.

Sierracharlie out…
        I will likely have to do this, unfortunate that Leupold doesnt have the matte grey color!

Comment

I agree I wish they had a few more colors

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Working...
          X