Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cbd10pt View Post
    Are you hunting rhinos?
    I had rotator surgery 13 weeks ago so I am shooting a very light bow right now 14 year old, 30# browning micro midas.
    I got a complete pass through on a 90 # sow, and stuck a piglet that happen to be in the wrong spot. Arrow was 400grains 15% foc ,broadhead was a quad exodus 125.

I had been shooting 60# for years 425grain arrow tipped with 125 steelhead or 125 gravediggers, about 14% foc. Every critter deer , 350 # aoudad and, pigs has been a pass through.
    For me, it’s more of a because I can thing.

Comment

Originally posted by cbd10pt View Post
      Are you hunting rhinos?.

RHINOCERATOPS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TxBowHntr View Post
        Currently I am shooting Easton Hexx 330 shafts with 50gr. inserts and 100gr. heads. My total weight with including broadhead is 428.2 gr. with 12.7% FOC. A couple questions first: Is my total arrow weight too light? Is that sufficient FOC? If I go to 125gr. heads with the same arrows, will that give me the 15%-17% FOC I am looking for? Will I have enough spine? Or, should I go to Easton Axis 300 shafts with 50gr. inserts and 125gr. heads. Arrow length from seat of nock to end of carbon is 29.75". I'm shooting Mathews Halon, 29" draw @ 70lbs.
        I shoot 408 total grain arrows with 16%-17% FOC at 53 lbs that muddyfuzzy built for me. They blow through everything.

Comment

Arrow problems

Go to arrowuniversity.com

Comment

Working...
          X