Rage 2 blade vs Rage Chisel 2 blade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rage 2 blade vs Rage Chisel 2 blade

Which do you guys like better. Old rage two blade or the newer rage chisel tip 2 blade.

Ive shot the rage 2 blade for past 10 years or so but a couple weeks back midway had chisel tips on sale and bought a few.

Just wanted your opinion on just these 2 brosdheads

Makes no difference to me. I'm a Hypodermic fan, but I'd shoot any variation if I found them on sale.

Comment

I just shot a hog with the no collar. On blade busted. Good blood complete pass through. Good entrance and exit

Comment

I shot a doe with the hypodermic that cabelas had on sale a couple months ago. It was a small hill country doe, but it broke her front should down. Completely cut it in two, I think my arrow finishes at almost 500gr. Blades looked fine, that is my first real experience with a rage.

Comment

I'm a RAGE fan and will shoot any variation.....especially if it's on sale!

Comment

I like the chisel tip better than the bladed tip. I have personally seen on two occasions where the bladed tip hit the shoulder joint, not the shoulder blade, the shoulder joint, and on both of those occasions the tip folded over and actually expanded the ferule of the broadhead where the blade is screwed in. The Chisel tip seems to be a lot tougher than that.

I have shot pretty much all of the 2 blade rage stuff and am currently shooting the Trypan.

Comment

Have shot both and been successful with both. I lean towards the chisel tip configuration, looks to me like it would be better at penetrating bone with the tip

Comment

Chisel tip for sure. I have killed a ton of deer with both but that blade and O-Rings were junk. I have started shooting the Hypodermic.

Comment

Chisel

Comment

If you have to shoot rages the chisel tip would be the only one I would choose I’ve seen that head do some pretty good damage on shoulder hits and blow a big hole through the exit side .

Comment

Working...
                    X