No announcement yet.

Broad Head Of Choice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slick trick magnums and G5 Strykers for me. Used to shoot the original Rage with the oring and gave them up. Would like to try one of the newer style Rage's or that Grim Reaper.

Comment

The new G5 striker v2 125g insane accuracy an I like not worrying about if it’s going to open or not an stupid sharp out of the package !!

Comment

There's no MAGIC Broadhead...its where ya hit them.....that really counts....

Comment

simmons 2 blade tiger sharks for everything going on 7 years now

tough
          no screws
          easy to sharpen

Comment

Originally posted by rebelbow View Post
            simmons 2 blade tiger sharks for everything going on 7 years now

tough
            no screws
            easy to sharpen

[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm still shooting 125 gr razor caps for everything, havnt found any in a while just been resharpening my old ones.

Comment

100gr SlickTrick Mag. Never let me down

Comment

Thunderheads for years with great results. Changed bows and had someone suggest Rage Hypodermic. Left devastating wound...I'm sold on Rage. Still keep a 3 blade fixed or two in my quiver, though.

Comment

While the Rage Hypo’s haven’t failed me they are a disposable razor. In West Texas the most forgiving thing you could hit would be a Cedar tree on a pass through. Axis I got yesterday made it 60yards and crashed. That was his offside shoulder had trauma and inside was blood and jelly. A doe last year barely made it a step.

Debating on switching to an Annihilator so I’m not buying new heads every year.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by QACZ71; 10-03-2019, 07:02 AM.

Comment

I carry 4 arrows out to hunt... and usually there's 4 different broad heads in that quiver. I had a great run with Rage Hypodermics, and after those a great run with QAD Exodus. Right now I'm kinda hung up on Iron Wills. I like to try different heads and enjoy sharpening everything myself etc. The Iron Wills kinda befuddle me with their lethality... they just get so ridiculously sharp, and they hold that edge through a lot of animal. The aren't real big, so you don't get red carpet blood trails, but things die inside 40 yards, sometimes within 40 feet.... so I am kinda at the point I don't care if the blood trail isn't photo worthy. I bought 3, and between 2 heads I've dropped 5 pigs with them and no breakages, just re-sharpened and back in the quiver. And that's despite hitting rocks on the far side, feeder pens, and feeder legs... all on exits. Next year I'll probably be on to something else, but for now its the Iron Wills.

Comment

My favorite is muzzy 4 blade 115 . Hard to find . Stopped making them bout 6 years ago .
                        Then next is my slick tricks .

Comment

QAD Exodus

Comment

Yeah

This is crazy

Comment

Muzzy 4 Blade
                              Muzzy Trocar
                              G5 Striker V2

Comment

RAGE 2 blade chisel tip