bowfishing set ups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bowfishing set ups

Whats yalls favorite rest? Yall ever use a singe pin or just shoot instinct? Fingers, glove, release? Been out of it for a while and going to get set back up. More options than there was 15-16 years ago.

Thanks for the recommendations!!

WS

I still prefer the quick draw now also labeled by pse also. No site or release. Finger slicks or savers on the string

Comment

I build all my rest from bondo. And use no gloves (finger savers) on recurve. Instinct

And prefer anything but an AMS retriever. I’ll poke the line in my pocket before I ever use another. Muzzy pro reel is currently my favorite

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
        I build all my rest from bondo. And use no gloves (finger savers) on recurve. Instinct

And prefer anything but an AMS retriever. I’ll poke the line in my pocket before I ever use another. Muzzy pro reel is currently my favorite
        What's wrong with the AMS? They are kinda bulky.

Comment

An old whisker biscuit filled with super glue until hard worked fine for me in the past. But I purchased 4 of the drop in style whisker biscuits for my bows a few years back. They are much better. I got mine at cabelas online I think, on clearance. Dont know the brand but it is a thicker whisker buscuit that loads from top.

Comment

I dont have much preference on a rest. I've used several and they all work.

Hate AMS reels. I use Muzzy or Ti20

Use finger savers on the string, no gloves.

Shoot instinct

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
              What's wrong with the AMS? They are kinda bulky.
              Cheap plastic everything

Had the plastic nut that hold bottle on break on everyone I’ve owned. One caused bottle to fall off hitting generator flywheel... locking up generator and slinging a rod. Luckily nobody lost a finger. Backlashes. Close shots piles line up no matter how fast you are. I’ll get second shot 3X-4x faster

I can’t find any advantage. All I’ve owned are junk

Comment

Awesome!! Thanks for the recommendations!!

Comment

Working...
                X