Clear All

Originally posted by antiparadigm View Post
    I'll start by replacing the launcher, then go to that. Thanks

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

After that I’d look at cam timing.

Comment

just info.

Comment

Martin Max 33 with Helix cams, which, IIRC are a slight twist on the dual track binary cams we all love so much.

A couple of things can be going on here; in no particular order.

I have heard of more than a few Martin being shipped with wrong limbs; IOW, 70 lb limbs on top and 60 lb limbs on bottom. Check the limb deflection numbers and make sure they are all the same, or very close. Also, make sure the limbs are either bottomed out or turned out the same number of turns.

The Helix cams have timing marks for timing at brace, make sure they are where they need to be. IIRC you need to run a straight edge or a string from cam to cam.

Then reset the rest and D-loop so that the bottom of the arrow reveals about 1/3 of the Berger hole. IOW, 2/3 of the Berger hole will covered by the arrow shaft and the arrow needs to be level when on the string at brace. This will give you a little room to drop the rest if needed, no more than 1/8"; if it needs more we will advance the top cam.

To get the tail low condition out you will nee to advance the top cam by twisting the cable on the outboard peg (not the one around the axle).

Comment

Working...
        X