Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Anybody use Magnus Snuffer SS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody use Magnus Snuffer SS

I was thinking about switching to these. Just wondering if anybody has used them.

I have used them for probably ten years. Great head. Mine fly like field points. Can be resharpened. If damaged, you can get them replaced for free. I have sent back several, and never been questioned by Magnus.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by simek View Post
      I have used them for probably ten years. Great head. Mine fly like field points. Can be resharpened. If damaged, you can get them replaced for free. I have sent back several, and never been questioned by Magnus.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
      Thanks for the information. Placed an order today for some.

Comment

Just got mine in yesterday. Shot them last night to see how close there shot compared to my field points. Had 1/2" between the two at 20 yards. Hopefully they will preform well on live critters. Like them so far.

Comment

Hmm but don't you think it's a little powerful

Comment

I have killed one deer with them fell in sight double lung shot. They fly great and seem strong although I didn’t hit anything hard. Smaller than the old snuffers but a little quieter and better flight for me.

Comment

Originally posted by RUM Mann View Post
              I have killed one deer with them fell in sight double lung shot. They fly great and seem strong although I didn’t hit anything hard. Smaller than the old snuffers but a little quieter and better flight for me.
              They grouped a lot better with my field points than the G5 I have. G5 was averaging 3-4 inches off.

Comment

very good and very accurate heads

Comment

I use Snuffers for feral hogs---but original or non-stainless. When I run out of the batch on hand, I'll move to the Magnus heads.

Comment

Working...
                  X