Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Bowtech Insanity CPXL or Boss?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bowtech Insanity CPXL or Boss?

So I have come into a dilemma that I'm not sure which way to go. I love my Prodigy but I am looking for a second bow and I have an opportunity to pick up a 2013 Insanity CPXL for a fairly decent price and finding one in left hand has been a struggle but I keep hearing a lot of good things about the Boss and not sure which way to go. I am also wondering do I just wait for the release next week and see if they come out with a 34" ATA bow for this next year knowing that if I do I could lose out on the Insanity. What makes on better than the other? I am so torn on which way to go. I feel that I am more accurate with a longer ATA bow as I have been with previous bows but I am pretty accurate with my Prodigy as well. Any input on from those with knowledge of the Boss and the Insanity CPXL would be greatly appreciated.

The boss is just a longer bow axle to axle, than your prodigy.So if you like a longer bow it might be what your looking for.

Comment

My insanity cpxl drives tacks and I love it. I've never shot the Boss, but I hear it's a great bow.

Comment

Wouldn't take for my CPXL.

Comment

I shoot an insanity for a few years. Great bow, but not even in the same class as the prodigy. Can't imagine going back. Never shot the boss, as I don't like the longer ata. If it were me and my money I'd wait and see what comes out, but dang sure wouldn't buy an insanity after owning a prodigy

Comment

Working...
          X