Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

best single pin adjustable sight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

best single pin adjustable sight?

What is the best bang for your buck good single pin adjustable sight? I see and hear the HHA sights are really good and you can add glass to them also . Not sure which model is best if i went with them. Any suggestions or input?

Look into the kingpin if you want hha. They are expensive but very good sights

Comment

ten four i sure will. Thank you for the reply

Comment

I have the Hogg Father and thoroughly impressed with it so far.

Comment

I've been thinking about switching to a single pin also. They just seem pretty dang expensive!

Comment

i will look into that also. I have a spot hogg sight right now , its good but i dont like all the pins and i am ready for a change. i figured new sights on the DXT is better then getting the new bow itch which i really have right now

Comment

HHA here, I love them.

Comment

I have shot a few different single pins and i like the hha sights the best and they are the easiest to sight in. and if it were me i would start looking on ebay first

Comment

I have the king pin, well made sight, but the screws rust easy (all of them) and I find the yardage tape with the magnifier part hard to read. Had to modify mine. Don't think you should have to do all that for what they cost.

Comment

i really like the looks of the HHA and feedback. Also the fact you can get glass for them. I hear king pin, is there any other model of hha that people like?

Comment

MBG ascent ambush with 6" dovetail. Built like a tank. I have one on each of my bows.

Comment

i bought a used tommy hogg and put one of spot hogg's double pin (single pin) scopes on it.

shot it that way for a while. dialed in top pin at 20, midway was 30 and the second pin was good at 38 yards.

then i put on the calibration tape and started sighting it in as it was meant to be used. could not believe how accurate it was at 60....

so i installed the correct tape on and went for an 80 yard shot. nailed the target on the first shot.

took me a few more shots to hit from 100 yards, but i really impressed with my tommy hogg.

Comment

I'm loving my Apex Covert Pro

Comment

Any of the spot Hoggs or Cbe sight r good also.

Comment

I am shooting the Axcel Accutouch on my hunting bow with a 2X lens and really like it, no experience with HHA.

Comment

Working...
                              X