No announcement yet.

NAP Killzones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was, and still am a fixed blade believer but I will shoot these at deer, javelina, and turkey all day. For big hogs or thicker skinned critters I'll use the old school muzzy 3 blade.

Comment

Got em in the quiver.
      Haven't launched one yet tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Drewski View Post
        Wow, seminole. I've never seen a would like that from an arrow. I'm a die-hard fixed blader but that right there has got me thinking otherwise...

The buck with air out of him in the first pic is the only buck I have killed. Weighed 245 lbs. That dang kill zone dropped him within 35 yds. I shot a smaller buck 2 weeks prior with a G5 Montec. Looked to me like heart/lung shot and a perfect pass through--blood on arrow...not a drop on the ground. Never found the deer. Felt snake bit. Decided to "change my putter" so to speak. Chose the NAP over the Rage b/c a friend said they do not open accidentally like Rages do. Used them on my week long GA hunt and bagged a 6 yr old 12 point. As I watched him, I had to adjust aim from one side of the tree to the other. Broadhead caught on a limb above me. Not wanting to take my eyes off the buck, I tugged pretty hard and as it came free I hear a light "ping". I was like oh no, then I was like, wait a second let's see if the "no accidental opening" attribute is true. Sure enough--instant relief.

A few pigs since then. Would take a lot for me to switch.
        Here's another pic of the pig...
        Attached Files

Comment

Killed my first deer with a bow last weekend using NAP Killzones. Double lung shot and I saw the deer fall after about 75 yards.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan81 View Post
            Killed my first deer with a bow last weekend using NAP Killzones. Double lung shot and I saw the deer fall after about 75 yards.

That's awesome bud congrats!

Comment

Ordered some...I'll update if/when I get something with them this year!

Comment

Killed a big doe with one last year and my boy shot a turkey with one out of his crossbow last week. Pretty serious damage on both animals and the doe made it about 30 yards and the turkey about 5. Jury is still out for me, but so far so good.

Comment

How'd it hold up?

Comment

I really like them. Have shot two critters with them and they got the job done with great blood trail.

Comment

Ha! "Coyotes don't like them". Gave me a good chuckle.

Comment

Working...
                      X