Comment

2 blade blood runner.

Comment

Carbon Express XT 4 blade

Comment

slick trick for best blood trail...

reaper for constantly shortest track

Comment

Slick Tricks have worked well for me but I switched to Reapers this year and I'm looking forward to seeing the results. Lots of positive reviews on here about the Reapers ability to put animals on the ground QUICK!

Comment

Originally posted by nTxKilla View Post
                  Rage 2 blade hypodermic
                  I always have same results with Rage 2 blades. Hard for me to understand the hate. Bad shot is a bad shot, no matter which broad head

Comment

No pics but swhacker

Comment

The Reaper makes a good blood trail...but who needs a blood trail when you watch them drop?

Comment

This is a thread from last year of a doe i shot.. Only thing from keeping it from blowing through was the feeder leg. Rages have worked for me and have seriously helped with poor shots by leaving good blood trails.

Comment

Muzzy
                          Attached Files

Comment

I don't think it matters; it's shot placement, angle and what muscle or skin may cover the entrance, exit holes.

I've seen 1" 2 blade Magnus Stingers on TV leave a river of blood. Every shot can produce different results.

Having said that, I switched from the 2 blade Rage to the 3 blade Ramcat 1.5" cut due to poor blood trails. I had POOR blood trails form 5 out of 6 deer on the 2 blade Rage, all but 1 deer was dead within 50 yards with the last going about 100.

The Ramcat has produced good blood on 5 out of 6 kills. The poor blood like many was dead at 70 yards and fell in sight.

Comment

I wish I took a picture of it but the trail was short and a ocean of blood, all from a Swhacker.

Comment

Working...
                              X