No announcement yet.

Chairs in popups.......whata ya recommend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My favorite is a back seat out of a passenger van. Its' about 4' long and I can sit all day. I put my popups into a brush pile so I can't see anything behind me. I then put the bench seat against the back wall of the blind. Its very comfortable and very quiet.

Comment

Roc-n-Soc drummers throne w/backrest...not cheap, but sturdy, quiet, comfortable, adjustable, easy to move, and easy to move around on. JMHO

Comment

I don't recommend the typical high or medium backed office chairs. Everyone I try squeak when they swivel or lean back. I've got one of the boat seats mounted to a metal base that is awesome. Completely silent. I've also got one of these...

It's almost as good but need to stand up and stretch a little more often. Very quiet and maneuverable though.

Hate the average director chair because they never seem to be at the right height for me.

Now, if you want the shizzle of all chairs...

Not cheap but I can attest those Millennium chairs are freaking comfy!! I can't bring myself to buy a different tree stand now because my arse is so spoiled.

Comment

I like the boat seat attached to a step stool models but it is hard to beat a decent hard plastic school type chair. I love hunting out of those.

Comment

I use the chair made by Redneck blinds. Adjustable legs for uneven ground, quiet, and comfortable.

Comment

Oh, and the Redneck chair is load rated for a big guy like me

Comment

I have a Black Out triangular fold up chair. Super quiet and I love it.

Comment

All I use is high back office chairs.

Comment

I ve posted these before. Got them at a wrecking yard for $10 a piece. Conversion van seats are better because they have taller bases on them. They do lean back have arm rest that raise and lower and cause zzzzzzzz's
                    We put hog panels around our pop ups to keep the hogs from tearing them up.
                    Attached Files

Comment

For you Chevy guys

This one is my favorite
                      Attached Files

Comment

Thats pretty smart right there^
                        My favorite chair is any chair that's quiet and dry. I can't stand getting up in a tripod seat and getting soaked or leaning back and making a screech ha. I might have to get a millennium one of these days if I can find a good deal.

Comment

I use a boat seat on a pedestal bolted to about a 16"x16" base made of plywood. Swivels, silent, and plastic. If it gets wet wipe it dry and enjoy dry pants.

Comment

5 gallon bucket with the rotating seat lid. Won't dig in ground, easy to move around, u can store things in it. Wrap the carry handle with electrical tape to shut it up for accidents.

Comment

Find a friend that works at a school and get their old teachers/admin chairs that won't raise. Good height for popup

Comment

Working...
                              X