Missed the memo...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missed the memo...

SOOOO guess I missed the memo, but Levi Morgan AND Chance Beaubouef both swapped to Elite bows... I know money is a factor but...

they switch, and Levi hits the IBO Grandslam... and Worlds eite finishes 1 and 3... crazy...

ok ok, I need to shoot one... 7 inch brace height just seems LONG.... But the proof is in the pudding, and I'm all about accuracy, not speed...

You're awful late...

Comment

Lol word

Comment

Levi was just flat amazing this year. Elite makes a good bow but they just can't get the business side of running a business figured out.

Comment

I SAID I MISSED THE MEMO!!! lol

muddy, what you mean? spill the beans

Comment

Originally posted by catslayer View Post
            I SAID I MISSED THE MEMO!!! lol

muddy, what you mean? spill the beans

Despite how great of a product they produce the service side seems very inconsistent and their delivery times need a lot of improvement.

Comment

Originally posted by muddyfuzzy View Post
              Despite how great of a product they produce the service side seems very inconsistent and their delivery times need a lot of improvement.
              I believe that is why they ousted Crawford as VP and put Eric Griggs in charge.

Comment

Levi also shot his was to his 7th or 8th consecutive ASA Men's Open Pro Shooter of the Year. So really is it the bow or the bow holder?

Elite does make a dang snappy bow, and they do shoot well.

Comment

It's the shooter mostly

Comment

It is normally 100% the Injun behind the bow rather than the bow. I have seen a guy here win the state indoor and regional indoor freestyle titles with a camo'ed speed bow! Believe me this guy could shoot spots!

Comment

Originally posted by SAVIOUR68 View Post
                      I believe that is why they ousted Crawford as VP and put Eric Griggs in charge.
                      Pete was actually the President of TOG and now Eric is. They really hit their mark with the 2014 models but Elite overall has had trouble getting bows out since they started in 2006. Still my favorite bow line to date.

Comment

Working...
                      X