Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2015: What broadhead are you shooting this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First I will try the NEW Red River Cross Cut, an 85 grain 4 blade head, followed by the Red River R1 a 100 grain COC head with bleeder blades, 4 blades total, courtesy of Mr Jim Wallace. I will shoot these heads at any pig or shooter deer i see, hopefully. These heads look very well built and hopefully work as good as they look. time will tell and I will give full updates when i release an arrow on a critter. Next heads will be the Ulmer Edge mechanical then followed by my old standby, the Smoke Ramcat! Sure hope i have a lot of hogs show up to fling a bunch of arrows!

Comment

Hypodermics and Montec CS

Comment

G5 Striker

Comment

Smoke Ramcats and slicktrick vipertricks for me this year.

Comment

QAD Exodus full blade took the buck I shot Thursday. Also have two Carbon Express F15s in my quiver. I'll probably launch one of those next.

Comment

Swhacker 125 did its job. But so does sticking it through the boiler maker.

Comment

Muzzy #225 and Shwacker

Comment

Rage hypos.

Comment

Trying out G5 Montec CS.
                    Rage Hypodermic on standby.
                    I really want to try out the Grim Reapers. I've heard good things about them.

While im here, any comments about a particular mech BH not opening on impact??? Thanks

Comment

ST Mags.

Comment

Originally posted by boh347 View Post
                        Rage hypos.
                        x2

Comment

Heartcraft Xchange I have the master pack but use the trophy ll's for deer love them!

Comment

190 grain grizzly on 100 grain insert and 100 grain adaptor.
                            I went 100% ashby this year. Interesting thing. 4 pigs down, and the impact of those grizzly heads is almost silent. They barely react to the hit.

Deer test coming soon.

Comment

Grim reaper 1-3/8" 100 grain for the compound bow and grim reaper 1-3/4" 125 grain with expander cups for the excalibur crossbow

Comment

Shuttle t 125 gr,accurate, tough,and sharp.the 100 gr black ops are dull at least the ones I got.get the 125gr shuttle t and won't be disappointed!!

Comment

Working...
                                X